Tool Box

I am after a decent LARGE tolbox for all my tools. I am sick of them in several boxes so need as few boxes as poss.

Where's a good place to get one at reasonalble prices?

Also I am looking for a Good battery drill/screwdriver. My mate said DeWalt arent the best now so what is?

Thanks Millan

Reply to
Millan

I can highly recommend these:

're extremely tough, and a great size.

DeWalt are fine, Makita are also good, as are Bosch (Blue). Do you know what size you're looking for? Smaller ones (~12V) are lighter and easier to use, but obviously less powerful. Larger ones (~18V) are quite a bit heavier but significantly more powerful.

Reply to
Grunff

> They're extremely tough, and a great size.

I am looking for an 18V upwards. Thanks again

Reply to
Millan

I have one of these:

it's great. Good balance, huge torque, good battery life. It comes with 3 battery packs, which means you never ever run out of juice.

Reply to
Grunff

Machine Mart have a huge range

Also I am looking for a Good battery drill/screwdriver. My mate said

Personally I'm a convert to Makita, but you wouldn't be dissapointed with a blue Bosch. The grey Wickes range is also well worth a look - good value/quality balance, good spec & warranty - for example -

The Medway Handyman

You've got some tools, so make one yourself. Birch ply. Plenty of designs out there, or read the excellent Taunton press "The Toolbox Book".

Reply to
Andy Dingley

I'll second that,there aint nuthin better than a homemade tooly on a trolly.

Reply to
George

Ooh! A DIY tip. Well done. Makes a nice change from all the people showing each other their tools.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Here you go -

even has wheels.

Reply to
brian

I'd always go for seperate drill and driver to avoid changing bits all the time.

I recently bought a Bosch PSR300 when they were =A310 off in Argos and it's excellent.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq