Tool bargains

Always good for a laugh but it's only three months since we last did it:

$20freight/uk.d-i-y/5dtH6abxBlg/fzf-zxbUuUoJ

Reply to
mike

mike put finger to keyboard:

Heh, I missed that. I did scan back a week or so before posting though :-)

Reply to
Scion

Indeed !

And what's the betting you're the only one who spotted this ?

As let's face it, the last thing any Newsgroup need is idiots and newbies posting on topics, which have already appeared on the Group within the last three months.

Let's just hope Scion here has learned his lesson, and that anyone out there with similar ideas, has been deterred from making fools of themselves

Keep up the good work!

michael adams

michael adams

LOL!

I like the laser guided paintbrush :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

That's rather harsh, and badly punctuated.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Indeed it would be, were anybody supposed to take it seriously.

michael adams

michael adams

michael adams put finger to keyboard:

My Whoosh detector went off, for sure :-)

Reply to
Scion