Tommy Walsh

Doll eyed swoon...

It's obvious to us girls that he's hung like a well hung donkey.

He can 'back fill' me any time he likes!

Jane.

Reply to
Jane Allard

(He should be - from the nearest pergola).

Pull yourself together girl! Take a cold shower. Do you really want to be buried under ½ ton of earth, by a man who thinks dungarees are a fashion statement? ¦·)

Personally, I prefer Alan Titchmarsh. At least he has some concept of garden design, even if he only has a titchymember.

Andrew L.

Reply to
Andrew L.

Say goodnight to the folks Gracie