Tom Tom G0 700

The Tom Tom website is silent about new maps for my GO 700. Is the model now considered obsolete, but the manufacturer is too coy to admit it?

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

I updated mine with a new not a few months ago...

which reminds me I must renew my subscription.

Reply to
John Rumm

I have no problems updating my Go 700, they even email me when an update on the safety cameras are ready for downloading

Reply to
polly filler