Toilet stack pipe

I intend installing an en-suite in a bedroom.

Waste from new toilet will go straight through & down the wall then underground to meet the waste pipe from the existing toilet.

Question is, do I need a new stack for new soil pipe or will existing stack serve both old & new toilets?

cheers

Andy

Reply to
Andy Morrison

you will need to vent this new waste ,or you could cause your self some problems,a new stack though may not be needed with modern vent systems

Reply to
Alex

Thanks for the reply.

So how would I go about it then?