Toilet design - national preferences

Because you might be waiting outside ...

Reply to
geoff

M&M may also be unaware of people using 'tummy' as a synonym for 'abdomen', rather than just 'stomach', even if 'tummy' looks to have been derived from 'stomach'.

Reply to
Sidney Endon-Lee

No

You are the sort of tool that goes to the doctors with piles and points to your elbow.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

*We've* moved on? Surely it's other nations that are less inhibited than the British?

MM

Reply to
MM

Err ... like the Irish for example?

What you've said might have been correct 30 years ago

not now

Reply to
geoff

No, the rest of the UK has moved on, you have not moved on and you are stuck in a time warp.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Should perhaps mention that the test is renowned for false positives - piles are an obvious cause, but allegedly even a rare steak will pass enough blood products through to give a positive result.

As far as I know as well as false positives, the test is also not that good at detecting the presence of cancer.

So a considered decision may lead to the rejection of the test.

Reply to
David WE Roberts

Just got back from our travels and catching up.

A very good response to the thread (thanks).

Also, until reading this thread I had no idea so much sex education went on in US toilets (I think).

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David WE Roberts