Toilet Cabin for Builders

Around here, not for any reason they wouldn't. As I've said before, that's what the architect's plans get used for.

And when you say, "leave the site", they may venture as far as next door's garden (usually the neighbour who's most likely to ring The Council).

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

Nice but true.

And of course there is the time I had a shit over a low garden wall in a cul de sac on the way home from the pub. My mate stood at the end of the cul de sac and kept an eye out for passing police etc. I wiped my arse with my underpants and put them into the nearest wheelie bin.

When you've gotta go, you've gotta go.

And let's tell people how it really is on some sites.

One day on a site with no toilet facilities the site foreman ran to the kitchen sink dropped his dungarees and had a shit in the kitchen sink. He failed to get his dungarees out of the way in time and he managed to soil them.

Was he embarrassed? Was he hell. He spent most of the day showing them off to other tradesmen.

Reply to
ARW

Course you can. What's a couple of scaffold poles a pile of bricks and an open manhole cover for?

Theres always a hose somewhere as well

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Desmond & I sing The Dambusters theme as a warning if someone is approaching :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Presumably only one of you can do the actions?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Sorry, but everytime you mention him, an image of Joel Fry (Darren) springs into my mind...

& I sing The Dambusters theme as a warning if someone is

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I imagine a cross between Norman Beaton and John Goodman.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I suspect the female member of the team did.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Just to note that we let our builders use our toilet. Not that they are likely to mess it up too much, and it is going in the skip later on when the new bathroom is plumbed in. Likewise carpets etc. so there is no issue with mucky boots. They are being very organised in keeping toilet facilities available throughout the build (for our benefit) as we are replacing all the main drainage in the house which could cause problems if done in the wrong order.

We are not bothered if they take a dump - everyone has to - and why make life difficult. However I suspect they may not do very often, if at all.

Then again we are working aslongside them part of most days and they are almosr part of the family :-)

More of an issue if you have white fluffy carpets and the builders can't aim properly.

They will hopefully soon have a choice of two new toilets as the new drainage has gone in and we are starting to put things back together inside the old part of the house.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David WE Roberts

My son just had an extension built and the builders provided their own loo.

Reply to
Bob Martin

Its not the toilet they mess up, its the carpet from the door they use to the toilet!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

The Medway Handyman

Reply to
Owain

Or the William Tell overture Diddy dump, diddy dump, diddy dump dump dump...

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

He is only known as Desmond when we are decking....

I'm known as Black Hand.....

My SIL has helped on a couple and became Double...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Full up top? ;-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

No some are just crap! I know one who decided to buy some properties in France and do them up. He'd been a builder (and done peoples extensions, kitchens etc.) for many years. He cocked up the plumbing (a chauffe eau of hot water and couldn't get any out) and the wiring (one light wouldn't work and another was intermittent). He visited our holiday home

20 miles away and commented on his second visit a few days later how fast we were progressing (DIYers only) and then invited us round to solve his problems!

SteveW

Reply to
SteveW