Today is The Medway Handmans 60th Birthday

Well to be fair it was one of the more amusing suggestions I have read today!

Congrats to Dave and Andy...

(I am with Owain on this one - I wonder if usenet will exist when I am 60?)

Reply to
John Rumm

Everyone shares their birthday with someone famous;

July 2 is a little bit lacking in really famous people

Reply to
tim....

I already had the free prescriptions anyway - the 'cancer' clause..

Reply to
Bob Eager

Outstanding! I share a birthday with Pavlov and Johnny Appleseed.

Thanks for that :-)

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David WE Roberts

Reply to
Tim Streater

HB TMHM

Reply to
Ericp

I don't talk to him, at all! Its not mean, I wouldn't wish a lout in a pub Happy birthday so why would I here.

Reply to
dennis

It's my birthday tomorrow. Looking for famous people who share July 3rd, I found Julian Assange top of the list. I think I'd rather not have known that!

Anyway, many happy returns to TMH today - wish I was 60 again!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Sorry, I meant "wish The Medway Handyman many happy returns".

You seem to have mistaken him for someone else.

Either that or you really are a social retard.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

And another wishing you well (unlike some wasters here) - when do Handymen retire and become like a number of us here ?

Rob

Reply to
robgraham

Yes, happy birthday TMH :)

I feel very young on here :P at 16 years old.

Reply to
David

Happy birthday TMH :)

Reply to
David

How about George W. Bush?

Soon to be 51, me not that nasty war monger.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Presumably it's where TFL's remit ends. It is served by red London buses?

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Bit late, but happy birthday. I get there in a couple of years but no bus (or tram) pass here

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Phew, I was beginging to think every one here was over 50...

I guess most younger people have been brought up as "consumers", if summat breaks you chuck it and buy a new one. Not tek it apart and fix it. If you want something done about the house they "get a man in", trouble is I bet most of those men are "of an age" and when they stop or shuffle off who is coming up behind them? David, looks like there will be plenty of work out there for those that can.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

When I was a boy London Transport served down to Crawley. Using green red buses (or was that the Green Line I'm thinking of?)

Reply to
Tim Streater

I have to share with that trouble maker Mahatma Gandhi.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Yes, happy birthday TMH :)

I feel very young on here :P at 16 years old.

Bloody kids ;)

Reply to
brass monkey