To Hugo

"Hugo Nebula" wrote

you
and
between
I'm
not
Dear Hugo
I want to apologise and explain something. When I said "Don't call me a chimpanzee" I was smiling, not being precious. I can see the plain words, without any body language, would come across to you like that, but really I was poking my tongue out at you in fun. Of course, you wouldn't have known that and I really regret the way this developed into a misunderstanding. I'm sorry too.
Peter
aaah group hug ((oooooo))
Suz wrote:

Fuck off, Noddy!