To die or not to die

url:

quite liked him, but what a way to go.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

url:

> I quite liked him, but what a way to go.

I can hear Sickipedia firing up their standby generators....

Reply to
Steve Walker

url:

> I quite liked him, but what a way to go.

Sad times and a great loss. BBC just said 'unexplained' DailyBigot said 'solo sex game gone wrong'.

The unworthy thought crosses my mind that this demonstrates the danger of DIY.

Sympathy to his family and friends.

Reply to
David WE Roberts

url:

>>> I quite liked him, but what a way to go.

Ah. Another person finds out why asphyxia intoxication is a bad idea. There are several every year.

(And I'd never heard of him.)

Reply to
Huge

url:

WOOSH!

Reply to
Graham.

Get back to your blockwork wall. Immediately! ;-)

Reply to
Bruce