tips on mount cutting?

Hi all We have a nice print which I'd like to mount in a decent picture frame. This means cutting some mount board at 45degrees, with nice sharp edges etc.

I've done this semi-successfully some years ago but wondered if anyone out there had any tips, without spending exhorbitant money on a professional mount cutter. IME the cheap alternatives are worse than useless...

Thanks a lot Jon N

Reply to
jkn