TIP: B&Q Diamond Card 10% discount valid throughout May

Normally this discount 'Diamond' card (for the over 60s) applies on Wednesday only. However, we've used it this month on other days - as they have another thing going with the 'Privilage' card which is being accepted as 10% discount on all days in May and has probably got a similar setup on B&Q's store tills (except the cashier is not reminded to look at the purchaser to ensure he/she is of qualifying age!).

Reply to
Adrian C

Adrian C coughed up some electrons that declared:

Having been breaking concrete today, I feel over 60. Does that qualify me?

;->

Reply to
Tim S

It's been advertised throughout the day on TV so I am sure everyone knows. How about saving MORE than 10% by shopping around or mail ordering, maybe using discount codes and special offers.

Reply to
Clive

It helps if you read what is posted. Remind us all why you bothered. The group for testing is alt.test

Reply to
Clive

Fuck off clive - you are a waste of space.

Reply to
John Rumm

Clive coughed up some electrons that declared:

Get a life, it was a joke.

Are you the new troll? You're wasting your time - we already have trolls of the higest order.

Reply to
Tim S

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Tim S saying something like:

Clive isn't new at all, he's been spouting his incomprehensible mince for ages, but keeps changing his ID.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Unlike you most people have a life and don't sit around watching TV all day.

Reply to
James

and talking to Gary Glitter

Reply to