Tiny Torx screwdrivers

That's a TAD too deep for me. I think I will CLA CLL (off)

Reply to
mike

What's this - an OS for the PDP 8?

Load the 12 instructions via the keys, and then the (real) Bootstraps and off you go - no need for an OS ;-)

Reply to
mike

Yes, but OS/8 made it much easier to go multi-user...!

Reply to
Bob Eager

I was more into the "It's Better Manually" variety myself.

Reply to
Michael Chare

Oops, forgot I'd posted this thread.

I did a bit more digging and I think it's right. T5 seems to be defined as

0.5mm flat to flat internal dimensions of the hexagon. The wihatools link above gives point to point dimensions which are greater. So I'm guessing that T0.5 is in fact a Torx with 0.5mm hexagon dimensions, ie a T5.

I ended up ordering some from Ebay, which should be with me soon.

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos