TINK!

The Heartland Institute - with a director from Philip Morris and a track record denying smoking's dangers, climate change and any other concept deemed inconvenient to the unbridled right of the free market to do what it wants

Numberwatch - a site selling a book - and lot's of numbers. Quite amusing but hardly the Lancet or a convincing source of medical device. It seems to adopt the 'they laughed at Einstein but he turned out to a genius - they are laughing at me therefore I must be a genius' school of scientific discourse.

Andy

Reply to
Andy McKenzie

Well, it certainly knackers my asthma up...

I'm looking forward to it - suddenly some pubs I just can't go in will hopefully become an option for me

Darren

Reply to
dmc

Yeah, as an asthma sufferer I'm looking forward to this choice :-)

Roll on the summer!

Darren

Reply to
dmc

Don't worry - smokers will still make it difficult for you to visit, by smoking at the doorway and in the carpark - just as they do at supermarkets today...

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Shush!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Next you will want us to keep quiet about the fake finger tips too.

Reply to
dennis

Expensive wine being anything priced at more than ?3 a bottle.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Alas that is not the case the act applies to all premises - even private clubs who wish to allow smoking - even pipe smokers clubs.

Health fascists.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Other peoples health not yours. You are free to kill yourself if you wish.

Reply to
dennis