Time to hang the water regulators

and execute the water companies executives. These criminals have incrceased the price of water faster than the price of energy despite it falling out of the air.

These criminals need to be tortured to death.

Is their a list of their identies anywhere? Or are they in hiding?

Reply to
Bazzer Smith

Untrue. Water has to be found, cleaned up to an increasingly high standard, piped, pumped and stored. Water companies are also responsible for clean bathing water at beaches, for removing and treating sewage; the sewage is longer flushed out in the sea, it all has to be treated. Look it up instead of saying that it just comes out of the sky.

Reply to
johannes

err..it falls out of the sky, haven't you noticed?

Water 'stores' itself, ever seen a lake?

Pipes have dropped in prices dramitically. No new pipes in our city for the last 200 years,

Oh they clean the sea do they? Funny how I have never seen them doing this work.

No it is sold as fertilizer. DO I get paid for the shit I provide - no.

You can't reat shit.

Reply to
Bazzer Smith

Careful, this is a troll aka Half Pint, Donald McTrevor etc,

No, it has increased slightly above the rate of inflation, but far less than energy prices.

You are deluded. Try watching it in wide screen it will seem better.

Freely available - they are public listed companies.

Now go and obsess about something else.

Reply to
John Rumm

There is a seperate charge for sewage disposal, and every single drop of piped drinking water has indeed fallen "Out of the air".

HTH

Derek

Reply to
Derek Geldard

Yes and as it is metered the more they supply the more money they make, yet they can have afford to have the shit pissing out broken pipes for months on end.

They should be made to pay the rate *they charge* us for the water they waste. The leaks would be repaired over night if they had to do that.

Reply to
Bazzer Smith

As a shareholder I am quite happy, I have made a fortune from all the idiots who choose to pay extra with British Gas.

Reply to
TLodge

Remember how we used to treat water and sewage before privatisation?

Gaz

Reply to
Gaz

The seas around us have never been cleaner since the industrial revolution, and neither have the rivers and waterways around the uk. The vast bulk of this improvement is caused by the changes in the way water is managed.

Gaz

Reply to
Gaz

I don't really want to join this discussion except to ask (as it came up in't pub tonight) what the calorific value of a politician is?

Do you need anything special by way of flue to get rid of the exhaust?

Does anyone know where I can get a large pile of them at reasonable rates?

Thanks. R.

Reply to
TheOldFellow

Good luck to you if you drink water off a lake.

What's dramitically?

You have to be an early riser.

Yes, you can, even yours!

Reply to
johannes

It's always been private around here.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

So why don't you cancel your water contract and just use the water that falls into your garden?

Reply to
Michael C

No thats just where you are dead wrong. The water is cleaner but it is not down to the water companies. Ever seen a water company boat on you local river scrubbing the water? No you fecking have not because they don't do it.

The reason why the water is cleaner is gue to anti-polution laws. Firms can't just dump their shit in the local river any more. Same goes for the quality of the rain, we don;t get acid rain anymore, the rain that falls in my gutter is good enough to drink, better than the shit from my water company.

So the arguement regardinig polutin works against te water companies, it should cost less to treat the water than it ever did, most of it requires no treatment at all, thats why they can pump water out of rivers, they could not do they before becasue it was too polluted.

So it's f*ck al to do with the way it is managed, it's down to criminals profiteering from a monopoly - but them what else did you expect? f

Reply to
Bazzer Smith

I prefer mine without the bird cr@p.

It still requires cleaning, I wouldn't drink river water unless it was essential and had been boiled (it costs more to boil the water than to clean it in the water works BTW). The people down stream have better water of course.. its been filtered by a million kidneys.

My water company was one of the cheapest and it has never been in public ownership it has been a private company since the supply started. I wonder what's forced them to build new plant and cost us more?

Reply to
dennis

The water companies are also having to make up for decades of chronic underfunding while they were State owned. Essentially, we got stitched up by the State who exported the problem to the private sector.

Reply to
Huge

That doesn't work you still get billed for it.

We used to have an office without any water supply, we still had to pay water rates. (Because, they said, of what fell on the roof) !

Derek

Reply to
Derek Geldard

Seagulls, reservoirs ?

Derek

Reply to
Derek Geldard

Water works and stuff that costs cash.

Reply to
dennis

Still not nice is it ?

They even allow motor boats on some of them. :-(

Derek

Reply to
Derek Geldard