Tiling up to wooden threshold

Hi
I have nearly finished tiling my grounnd floor. Only remaining bit is tiling up to the french doors, which have a wooden threshold. Do I : a- tile and grout up to the wood b- use flexible sealant c- use some kind of metal trim (if so, wherre do I get it, the sheds don't have anything that looks suitable) d- none of the above
Thanks
Greg
Greg wrote:

You *should* be able to juts tile up to and grout, if the wood is relatively stable. Howerver the best time iof year to do tghis is midwinter, when teh C/H has reduced the realtive humidity and dried the wood out. Otherwise hairline cracks are a possibility.
Wood shrinkage across the grain can be as much as 1% on summer to winter basis - so on e.g. a 50mm wide bit, pinned in the middle , that's .25mm. Not huge, but enough to possibly crack grout. Flexible sealer would be the thing...but it looks horrid.
Possible the simple answer is grout iot and put a wood bead over the top to avoid unsightliniess.