Tiling onto brick

Hello, I've done a few searches, but haven't really found the answer to my question:

Can one tile directly on to a brick wall (in this case, in a bathroom) assuming that the brick walls are pretty much straight & level?

Do the bricks need to be sealed with anything before hand, or is it practise to just put the tile yack onto the bare brick?

Any other pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Festus Glum.

Reply to
Mr. Festus Glum

No problem, you can do this and to be honest a brick surface adheres tiles a lot better.

Reply to
Aden