Tiling mitre on external corner

Hi,

Can't work out the best way to tile round an external corner...

I have one wall tiled to the ceiling (bath) and the next wall only part tiled (sink).

Tiles are 100mm x 100mm - unfortunately they are only part glazed on teh edges or I'd just do a butt join.

I reckon I have have whole uncut tiles on the wall that's tiled to the ceiling (so I just run the wall paint over the unglazed bit).

The next wall needs tiles cut for aesthetic reasons.

Reply to
Tim W

Tim W wibbled on Friday 25 September 2009 11:14

Ignore this - news posting error, please see other thread: Mitre tiles round external corner

:(

Reply to
Tim W