Tiling advice please

I am planning to tile a corner of a bathroom where a shower basin and plumbing has already been installed.

I haven't tiled before and would appreciate any tips. Questions that come to mind:

  1. Should I try to tile up to where the shower screen will be fitted - or should I aim to go just under the edge of the screen's vertical fixings.

  1. What is the best way of treating the corner - is it best to assume that I should cut each tile at the corner on the assumption that the walls may be a little out of plumb (ie. what should be my vertical reference)

  2. Any tips to ensure freedom from leaks?
Reply to
John