Tiling ?

Hi After a bathroom accident with a collapsing shower cabinet, I'm trying to repair some tiling, and I have to shave a millimetre or so of the edge of a fee tiles. I don't have any tiling tools, and it's too small a distance for a cutter, I think. What can I do ? Cheers

Reply to
Kent Mere

buy some tiling tools!

Reply to
Slider

Go get a tile file?

Reply to
Paul Matthews

abrasives..anything from a bit of emery up to a angle grinder in a vice.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

A tile file it will have to be. There are only three tiles to be done, but as they are the last three of the original tiles that we are putting back on and we don't know where to get any replacements of the same pattern, I'm not too keen on power tools. Thanks for the help K

Reply to
Kent Mere