Tiles from Hell!

Maybe BIL is being shrewd and it is just a tactic to advoid being asked in the future.

mark

Reply to
Mark

I'm suprised that her guidedog didn't bite him.

mark

Reply to
Mark

I bet you never knew you could run so fast ;-)

Reply to
John Stumbles

Do you suppose he would end up asking why you have had him carry the same box of tiles to and from the van 20 times? ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Aye, "bodge up" being the right words. TV hides a multitude of sins as anyone who has seen a set that has been in use for more than a week. It may look good on screen but what you can't see is the taped and painted joins, the dings and scrapes, the grubby hand marks, etc, etc. If real hi-def TV ever makes it to the ordinary viewer(*) it could be a real eye opener and a right PIAT when shooting.

(*) Currently the delivery system mangles real hi-def back down to standard def for the consumer.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

You're OK for a bit though. TVs still have crappy speakers, so nobody can hear the paper shuffling and nose picking.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Or the News24 presenters having a quick widdle into a chamber pot under the desk ...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Makes me think of David Niven and The Moon's a Balloon!

Reply to
clot

TV's are an awful lot better than they were. Anyway all the talk and though is now about doing things in 5.1. The News in 5.1?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice