Tiler in the south east

Hi

What would be the average price I would expect to pay per metre, for a bathroom tiler in the south east?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
JP

I'd expect to pay £80 a day or thereabouts.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

In message , "Mungo \"two sheds\" Toadfoot" writes

I'd say about 25 quid per square metre

Reply to
Danny Burns
£80.00 per day south east? What century would that be in ? equals somewhere around 18500 per year after he has paid his insurance, vehicle, tools etc doesnt leave a lot day rate somewhere around £125-£150 meterage rate around £20- £25 per meter for straight forward tiling
Reply to
Mike Taylor

As much as that now is it? Blimey, where's me tile cutter?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

This tiler has been recommended and supoose to be very good, he's charging £20, so now I can go ahead. I'm just a little out of touch with price's that's why I wanted to check, Thanks again for your help.

Reply to
JP

In message , JP writes

More than it would cost you to do it yourself

This is a DIY NG, or didn't you notice ?

Reply to
geoff

You would?

I don't think you'd get many takers.

Try at least double that.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

I stand erected.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

As Spike Milligan used to say - "Stop it - you'll go blind"

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

There's always one ready to provide a sarky answer! He could well be a DIYer but tiling may not be something he wants to do. I don't see the problem of asking that question here.

David

Reply to
David

It's not a sarcastic answer.

We've been spared too many of these of late but a while back we were getting quite a lot of such requests

I repeat, it's a DIY NG

Reply to
geoff