Tile Transfers

I did a bit of a google, and found loads of questions about where to find these babies. No definite answer, so I will ask in case anyone has found a source recently.

I have seen the ones in Argos, and B&Q have about 3 types of squishy "3d" things (no use - I need to cover full tiles). And they are bathroomy and tacky (Dolphins? WTF?).

I found an online company who refuse to tell me the postage (24studio). If you make an order online, it says they will get back to you with the postage, and the lobotomised orderline drone did not understand the question, and kept asking me to make an order. So they won't be getting my business.

The problem I have is that the lugnut who tiled my kitchen used a white patterny tile, then bought the picture tiles in peachy.

I think I could surgically remove the eyesores with the application of a bolster chisel, and fill the gaps with the spares they left in the shed, but the missis won't let me try in case the neighboring tiles get done in. Any caveats on this method?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Smith (UK)

In message , r.p.mcmurphy writes

This isn't top posting, it's the only thing above your sig separator - do you think you can sort it please?

Reply to
raden