Tile stockists

I haven't bought tiles for several years. SWMBO has found some that she likes (Quartzito is the name) in Topps Tiles. A web search didn't turn-up anything for Quartzito so I guess it's an in-house name, are Topps an expensive or a reasonable place? Any suggestions for who might make Quartzito?

Reply to
Dave

I think Topps are OK, just don't buy your adhesive from them because I reckon they make most of their profit from that!

David

Reply to
Lobster