Tile Size / Spacer Ratio ?

anyone know from experience which size tile spacer, i.e. grout gap looks best with a 355mm X 240mm bathroom wall tile (white) ?

have searched the group and googled

RT

Reply to
R Taylor

This is really a personal preference. For me, it would depend on the tile surface and edges. If the surface is smooth, and the edges straight, then 2mm would be my choice. If the surface is textured, and/or the edges are not straight, then 3 or 4mm would be more appropriate.

Reply to
Grunff