Tile Problems

Help!!!!!

I have laid a new cermaic tile floor to my bathroom. It looks ver nice, but I really want install some walk-over lights into the floor.

They require a 90mm hole to sit-in and I just dont know how best to cu the hole in the tiles (or is it really not worth trying???)

The tiles are sitting on 1" chipboard screwed onto the joists. Th lights will look great and light a dark bit of the room, but I jus dont know how to do it without ruining all my hard work on the tiles s far......any advice very gratefully received.

Thanks

Ale

-- alexbartman

Reply to
alexbartman

I've used a circle cutter:

for several holes of varying sizes, with very neat results.

Reply to
Grunff