tile prices

Is it my imagination, but have tile prices taken an enormous leap lately?

What were average cheapish tiles at =A38 a square metre now seem to cost more like =A330.

Can we expect them to drop as DIY spring fever kicks off?

Reply to
andyv

andyv coughed up some electrons that declared:

?

there around the 8-9 quid mark.

Can't answer for what B&Q/Homebase/etal are doing though

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

Wickes have some inoffensive looking floor tiles from about £6 psm

Reply to
pete

Poundland have some generic white tiles at a pound for 4... looks like about

4 pounds/m^2. I doubt they'd have enough in one shop for a bathroom though :)

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos