Tile effect laminate flooring

Hello
We've seen some nice tile effect laminate flooring in B&Q but unfortunately the range of colours seems a bit limited. Does anyone know of other good sources for this type of flooring? We're in NW England btw.
Thanks Pete
If its the same stuff I've seen in Homebase they have a good range. Looks good, thinking of getting some myself.

I have just put down 5m * 5m of the green/brown - looks stunning most impressed with it and it looks a lot lighter when in a larger area.

unfortunately
Laid some of the slate grey in our kitchen in February. No complaints - looks great and showing no signs of wear.

unfortunately
I've used Burbidge stuff in the past and have found it to be a good quality product. They do no-glue laminate tiling - also rated for bathrooms.
Stockist locator:
http://www.richardburbidge.co.uk/knowledge/stockist.php4
cheers Richard
-- Richard Sampson
Pete wrote:

Was in one of these guys places earlier http://www.floors2go.co.uk/products/tiles.html it looked good in the shop, unlike most of the plastic wood stuff.
--
James...
http://www.jameshart.co.uk /

I've just fitted some Floormaster Loc and I think the instructions are impossible to follow when it comes to putting down the 2nd piece on the 2nd and subsequent rows. We ended up making up a whole row of floor and then locking it into the previous row as one piece.
The finished effect looks very nice and it's very tough stuff, we went through several jigsaw blades when cutting it.
--
Tim Mitchell