Tile Adhesive

Anybody used Bisem Tile adhesive ?
I have always used BAL tile adhesive when job required a Flexible adhesive, just ordered 70 m3 of floors tiles for the kitchen floor, and the wholesaler advises that Bisem "Vitra Flex" is every bit as good as BalFlex. (They don't stock Bal but would get it for me)
This is a pretty big tiling job so would like to know some feedback on the adhesive.
Rick

Bisem is a reputable brand of tile adhesive that I have used many times without problems. It should be a fair bit cheaper than Bal. 70 m2 is a BIG kitchen so you might end up saving over a hundred pounds by using Bisem.
If you need any professional tools then have a look at my tilers website
www.tradetiler.com
David

Thanks for the link, once the kitchen is done I have the utility, hall & cloaks .... total of 145 m2 .... Tile warehouse looked pleased when I placed the order :-)
I was going to use BAL flex, as there is UFH under the screed ... in your opinion is the BISEM stuff just as good ? The other make I have considered is ARDEX.
Rick

I would say that Ardex is the best of them all then Bal the Bisem.
Bisem is perfectly ok though
David
Hello Rick

In other words, "We get a bigger markup on bisem".
Would I trust the word of a salesman as to whether one product is as good as another without knowing their markups? Nope! Not enough to risk hundreds of quids worth of tiles on, anyway.

Go with what you know, IMO. BAL is well known, reliable and I've used it with 100% success.
--
Simon Avery, Dartmoor, UK