tidying an archway

Help !
we've just repapered the dining room in our 10 yr old house, which has two arches. One of these is an original fixture, and it has proved a right bu**er to trim the paper on the arch.
The other arch, which was a later addition by a previous owner, has been 'lined' with what seems to be a thin strip of plastic just wider than the arch with a quadrant beading on each side, which tidies the whole thing up nicely
Does anybody know what it's called, how much it costs and where i can get it from ?
(search of the NG finds mention of 'arch bead' but on screwfix, this is the name they give to the metal stuff that goes under plaster/skimming
all help gratefully received !!!
trev
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Sounds like the sort of thing PVCu window and fascia people use to tidy up. Check yellow pages for a ReHau stockist.
--
Toby.