Threaded flange for deWalt angle grinder

Does anyone know if it;s possible to purchase a replacement threaded flange for a dewalt angle grinder in the UK? I've lost mine (Can't find it when it came time to put the disc back on after using a brush on it)... ANyone got any ideas? Online stores don't seem to do spare parts...

TIA

Hamish.

Reply to
Hamish Marson

you won't even need the spanner

Reply to
Andy Dingley

Hi Hamish

I've used Healy's in St Albans for spares, they are very helpful and will send stuff through the post. Visit

for details. It'll speed things up if you know the part number, see exploded diagram in tool's manual, or visit the DeWalt web site to download a copy if you've lost yours.

Best of luck

Reply to
Paul Hewish