Threaded flange for deWalt angle grinder

Does anyone know if it;s possible to purchase a replacement threaded flange for a dewalt angle grinder in the UK? I've lost mine (Can't find it when it came time to put the disc back on after using a brush on it)... ANyone got any ideas? Online stores don't seem to do spare parts...
TIA
Hamish.
--

I don't suffer from Insanity... | Linux User #16396
I enjoy every minute of it... |

http://www.axminster.co.uk/default.asp?partI3236 Then you won't even need the spanner
Hi Hamish
I've used Healy's in St Albans for spares, they are very helpful and will send stuff through the post. Visit www.healystool.co.uk for details. It'll speed things up if you know the part number, see exploded diagram in tool's manual, or visit the DeWalt web site to download a copy if you've lost yours.
Best of luck
Paul