Thorn 2D Compact Fluorescent

Just how do you get a 2D lamp out of its fitting? Is it just a simple case of pulling it? Tried to get one out of a fitting outside last night and it didn`t seem to want to come out. It has been in for a long time was fitted before I moved in.

Reply to
borgmaster

looking at a bulb I have here on my bench it appears as though you just pull it.

sponix

Reply to
s--p--o--n--i--x

Reply to
hammy1967

Pull from the center plastic bit but there might be a weak plastic latch down the narrow 1/2" wide slot on the top edge.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice