This weeks bollockings for you know who:-)

I believe the legal term for this is a 'frolic of his own', M'lud.

Onetap

No change there then.

No change there then.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

No change there then.

No change there then.

Owain

Do you also hate them?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Some of them are rough as manky badgers' arses and don't deserve a pig ark to live in, let alone houses subsidised at public expense.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Some of them are rough as manky badgers' arses and don't deserve a pig ark to live in, let alone houses subsidised at public expense.

Owain

Apart from being a bigot I'm also a full blown racist.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Which races do you not like? And BTW Southerners are not a race.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Most of them except the Grand National.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Any face that is not white. Southerners are a breed.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I admire your honesty.

So what would you say or do if I turned up at your house with an apprentice that had Indian origins?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Build him a wigwam?

Reply to
scorched

There's a sad looking wigwan (or tepee) in my neighbour's field/back garden. It mysteriously appeared four days ago, just before four days of fairly constant rain, so is lying unused. Not very hardy, kids now - that would have been in use rain or shine by my lot.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon