This weeks bollockings for you know who:-)

Spending £30 calling a sex chat line on a works mobile phone.

Need I say more?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

gremlin_95

Just out of idle curiosity, how long do you get for £30?

Has anyone else been willing to handle the mobile since ;-)

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

1 ft?

Hat, Coat, etc....

Reply to
Adrian C

I suspect this one was about a £1 a minute.

I've got it ATM!

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Don't know but would guess much depends on the gender of the chatee. I'm V surprised at ARW. (1) giving an up & coming youngster a works mobile phone to use and abuse. (2) allowing said youngster to run up a bill of £30, I imagine that would be at least several minutes work time lost. Has the miscreants pay been docked?

Reply to
Nick

Have you seen the Chuchill insurance advert?

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Do you interview your employees?

Reply to
Mr Pounder

They are not my employees.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

I used to look after Racal's voice messaging systems when I worked for Ferranti yonks' ago. The main uses were AA Roadwatch and the various 'sexy Susie' dubious services. If the machines had been down for a bit, when you brought them back on line the AA one would twinkle (led on each line card) intermittently, but the 'service providers' one burst into a mass of lights almost instantly !!!!! Must have been making a fortune.

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

I guess his arms are working then ...

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Manual labour, innit? ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Surely only a matter of time before H Neary appears to say that, had you given him a works mobile capable of dialing sex chat lines, he'd have sued you for repetitive strain injury and carpal tunnel syndrome. You big bully, you.

Reply to
mike

"The defendant blames the employer for his strained wrist and sudden blindness and stunted growth..."

Reply to
Tim Watts

" I woz only following in my employers footsteps ya onna".....

Reply to
Nthkentman

Oh! I always thought that you were the Gaffer. I do beg your pardon.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I wish. This a a much bigger firm than mine! I am a one man band (that has had apprentices in the past) that now subs for this firm.

Reply to
ARWadsworth

just for our amusement can you look through the call logs and tell us what sex chat lines he was phoning (Busty Brenda, Sexy Susie, Gorgeous Gareth or Rusty Rita)?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Or "Big John" and "T-Bone"

Reply to
Tim Watts

I can do that in the morning and post the details in the evening.

Reply to
ARWadsworth