This cheap nasty Chipboard flooring from B&Q...

Since I bought my Wolfcraft dowelling jig, joining two boards like this has become a doddle. Accuracy is guaranteed. You can choose 6mm,

8mm, or 10mm dowels. 10mm should be fine for flooring grade chipboard. A biscuit cutter is far more expensive and I believe using one is a skill that is not quickly acquired.

MM

Reply to
MM

Having just bought some 22mm chipboard flooring from our local big B&Q, I'm not sure what the problem is. They stocked 18 and 22 mm flooring chipboard, both with tongues or grooves all around. 600mm by 2400mm (maybe 2700mm), sold individually.

They also had packs of a cheapo version for use in boarding in a loft space, shrink wrapped but with a warning that it shouldn't be used for real floors.

The 22mm interlocked perfectly.

What did you buy? T

Reply to
Timbrook99