Thinners for spay painting ?

Hi all
Looking for some spray painting advise.
I am about to re paint all my kitchen cupboard doors, I will be using the melamine paint system from international paints.
The problem is as I do not want the doors to look hand painted, full of brush marks etc. So I plan to spray them, the trouble is I can find no data on the correct thinner to use for these paints, has anyone got any recommendations.
The primer uses water for clean up and the top coat uses white spirit for clean up.
I have tried thinning the primer with water, but this was un successful.
Thanks for any help

data
http://www.international-paints.co.uk/contact.html