Things on my mind (1)

Our local waste disposal site have strange interpretation of commercial vehicles. I now have to have a permit to dump anything from my 1972 rag top Land Rover as they recently decided its a commercial vehicle. Yet they have never queried my pals 2012 Defender 90!

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Mine has decided that all hardcore/building waste is now chargeable ================== Residents will be charged at the same rate as trade or commercial waste, if they want to dispose of soil, brick, rubble, DIY and construction waste. Currently, the minimum charge is £21 and vehicles will need to use the weighbridge for an exact price. ==================

So, £21 to dispose of a single brick! That's enough to turn anyone into a fly-tipper. A more sensible (and cheaper in the long-run) idea would have been a hardcore skip where the entry holes are small, and 6 feet off the ground

Reply to
stuart noble

Defender CSW is an estate car. Rag/hardtop is a van.

Reply to
bert