Thin acrylic glue

Thanks. URL noted for future use as they do a lot of obscure glues!

Reply to
Martin Brown

We used it here for years but then H&S found it so useful they banned it, or at least put restrictions on it's storage and use, it was just too much hassle to keep.

Reply to
whisky-dave

and to someone alergic to peanuts that can be serious.

I sure that peoole3 that work with plutoinium dion;t see that as dangerous otherwise they wouldn;t work with it.

Reply to
whisky-dave