These drill bits are worth the money from Aldi.

I bought two boxes last time.

The3rd Earl Of Derby

The message from "The3rd Earl Of Derby" contains these words:

titanium coated.

Reply to
Guy King

Well he did say they were worth the money....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Regardless of what it says they're are sharp as hell and make a neat hole in plexiglass and sheet metal.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Someone tie MrHall up and dump him in Aldi somtime?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Now that would be cruel and unusual punishment, or whatever the Merkins call it.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Well its either that or go and spend 1.99GBP just for the hell of it and if you think they're crap,I'll forfiet the 1.99 and I'll eat Aldis pork pies. :-(*)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

But that would mean having to go to Aldi. This is not something anyone would want to do.

Reply to
Grunff

The trouble is that it would cost me at least 10 x that to go to the nearest one.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Sorry, that's just not good enough. Have you done a full cost/benefit analysis? Have you taken into account the distress caused by visiting an Aldi store? Loss of self esteem can endanger your mental health, which could increase your medical insurance premiums. There are many factors to take into account when making a buying decision, and I fear you may have overlooked many of them on this occasion.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Then I suggest you dump the Roller and buy a Mini

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Now we need two lenghts of rope.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

You appear to be making the mistake of applying logic to the argument of a rabid bargain hunter, expect a reply with 'but I enjoy the trip' or summut.

Reply to
fred

That would be at Mini costs and before taking time into account.

Reply to
Andy Hall

TMH does the magic tricks around here.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

How do you know?

You must have experience to say that - why did you visit an Aldi store?

I don't mind it.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

And did they last and stay sharp?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

What on earth is 'plexiglass'?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Well we all know you are as tough as old boots!(:-)

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

At 12.5 pence per drill, you will get what you pay for.

I am something of an expert on metal drills and the quality you will get at that price, I would not expect them to drill much more than aluminium.

Dave

Reply to
Dave