Thermostatic Shower - Installing

I have a Ultra-Group 'Amber' Thermostatic Shower. The unit has 22mm inlets and the package provides offset 15mm to 22mm adapters. I will be burying the pipe in an exterior wall so should I use 22m feed or

15mm?

Thanks. Arthur

Reply to
Arthur

In theory you should run 22mm to the unit and switch to 15mm at the last minute if required.

In practice, I plumbed our power shower in 15mm by mistake and it works just fine.

Reply to
Huge

15mm all the way to mine. It's fine. If you are running off a combi, you're more limited to the boilers flow rate.
Reply to
Scott Mills