Thermostatic radiator valves`

What is the current recommendation for a good reliable make / model?

Reply to
John

"John" wrote

Money no object - then Drayton TRV4 - check around for deals!

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

I don't think anyone got fired for buying Honeywell TRVs.

Reply to
Bruce

I'll second that - but buy them from an Ebay shop, not from the likes of Screwfix. The price difference is considerable.

Reply to
Roger Mills

The plumber who is quoting for my system is suggesting ones branded as "Bosch".

Any views? I have no experience of TRVs whatsoever.

Reply to
John

"John" wrote in news:ti4Nn.20421$Br6.8025 @newsfe21.ams2:

Drayton TRV 4 every time. Very rare to have problems with these.

Heliotrope Smith