Thermostatic radiator valve - sticking

Hi,
One of my rad stats has stuck shut so have cold radiator. Looking at previous posts on this site, you can unstick it by "pulling up pin with a pair of pliers".
Looking at mine, if you prise the plastic top off the control, there is a chrome knob about 12mm in diameter, which you can depress & it bounces back up. Is this the pin? Not sure of make but says Concerto on control.
Any help appreciated - I'm not competent to drain system & muck about with it, but if there's a quick fix I'd like to know!
Justin

The ones we were talking about, you unscrew the thermostat head (like taking off the top of a bottle) by unscrewing the gnurled ring underneath the thermostat head.
This leaves you with a brass pin sticking up out of a right angle bend.
No prising involved - you may have started to prise the thermostatic top apart which was not part of the plan.
HTH Dave R
David W.E. Roberts wrote:

one I'm looking at.. :-)

Thanks, undid knurled ringnut & removed thermostatic top and there was indeed a pin there! Gave it a pull with pair of pliers and it seems to have done the trick. Justin