Thermostatic bath/shower taps

My Sister rents a house which has bath taps with a shower fitting on them, open vented gravity fed system, with about 0.1 bar of head. She can't use the shower functionality because the water temperature fluctuates from hot and cold and is intolerable.

I said to her that getting some thermostatic bath taps with a shower attachment would be her best bet and likely the cheapest as the landlord will not pay for any improvements (Sister has little money to spend on this unfortunately).

The only problem with this is that taking a look on google at thermostatic bath taps with shower fitting require about 1bar of head minimum.

Has anyone come across any with a 0.1 bar minimum head? I know you can get gravity fed thermostatic showers which will operate ok at this pressure.

Thx.

Reply to
Davey