Thermostat switch for wall socket

Anyone know if/where I can get a thermostat switch which plugs in a wall socket.
I have a panel heater for our conservatory which has no thermostat. I was hoping to get one which plugged into the mains socket - I'd then plug the heater into it.
Does anyone know of such a beast?
Dave D wrote:

There used to be a thing called a Plugstat made by Pullin Controls. My Dad used to work for them and we had quite a few around the house about 30 years ago. The factory was taken over by Ranks and became Rank Pullin Controls in the late 60s. I drove past that way a year or so ago and it has all been flattened.
I've not seen another make of such a device in recent years
Bob

in a store near you - Argos - 15
<http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId10001&langId=-1&catalogId 01&productIdT978>
--
Alan
"Dave D" wrote | Anyone know if/where I can get a thermostat switch which plugs in a | wall socket. | I have a panel heater for our conservatory which has no thermostat. I | was hoping to get one which plugged into the mains socket - I'd then | plug the heater into it.

Thanks folks!!! That's spot on.