Thermostat shower presure.

Hi all. Is was ok yesterday. Pressure at bath taps is ok but just a dribble from the shower. and sometimes no water at all.

The shower is only a couple of years old.

The only possible cause I can think of is that the wife sometimes let the shower run while the bath filled and the head was submerged.when she bathed the baby.

Advice needed please.

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2

Ach..it must have a blockage in it. I'll take it apart..

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur2