thermal lining a wall of a wooden shed

Is there a type of board to line the walls of a wooden shed to keep th

shed cool in summer and warm in winter . If so where do I get some.I there a name to the product

Thanks

flumaxe

-- flumaxed

Reply to
flumaxed

Kingspan or Celotex

My local B&Q does it. Its not impact resistant so you may want to put some more solid board over the top.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

I used Rockwool insulation the same as you insulate the loft and held it in place with string and plastic sheet sounds daft but works a treat

Reply to
Mr Fixit

I've only ever seen expanded polystyrene (jablite) in any of the local ones. Not the same animal, much softer and a poorer insulant.

Reply to
<me9

I guess you don't live in Chester then.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

I used 40mm Kingspan between the studs, with plasterboard over and then painted with some spare paint that was knocking about. It works very well. You don't even get spiders and the flat light coloured walls make it easy to light.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle