thermabate cavity closers vs weatherbate cavity closers

Hi all I am building a double block wall on my extension.To get the u value up the cavity is 50% filled with rigid insulation board.The architect has specified Thermawall cavity closers around the window openings.The builders merchant has supplied weathershield cavity closers-the BC dept queried the fire retardant properties of the thermawall. Could I install the weathershield. Is it not covered in completely anyway.

Reply to
tom patton