"therm'X" reflective breathable roof membrane

Discussing with the builder today re: tiles etc and mentioned reflective breathable roof membrane to help reduce killer loft heat that I'm sure helps take the rooms below up to 30 degrees or so in mid summer.

He mentioned Therm'X but I can't find anything other than the manufacturers web site.

Normally with stuff like this one finds it mentioned on various forums and etc. It seems to have been around since 2010 so it's all a bit odd. Has anyone on this forum ;¬) had any real world experience with this product? Jewsons have it listed on their site.

Cheers Pete

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk