Themostat Control

Page 2 of 2
On 30 Sep 2003 02:16:18 -0700, Tony wrote:

Well as some one has said information about what that Maplin unit actually does is a little sparce. Looking at the "bigger picture" the module is a "Velleman PMK160'1" but I think that is just the board number rather than the kit number Velleman kit numbers start Kxxxx.
Can't get a sensible response from the Velleman US site ATM:

What ever it lives of 12v, has a SP CO relay output the board is marked "24V AC/DC 3A Max", a tweaky pot marked "TRIG LEVEL", and a Light Dependant Resistor.
Doesn't look to me like it connects to a POTS line to me, no line isolation transformer. More likely you fix the LDR over an LED on your mobile that flashes when you call it.
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Something like this any good ?
http://www.deltronix.com/public/rps.htm
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 23:35:04 GMT, "BigWallop"

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Or this :
http://www.maplin.co.uk/?UserID=arm_wsr&TN "749

Or even this : (just a bit of fun on this one)
http://www.nj2k.co.uk/products/prods/intrc.htm