The ultimate in tool storage?

the bed! The ultimate in tool storage?

The best have been able to achieve being an old sofa adajacent to electronics repair bench (for thinking?).

Problem is that sofa is loaded down with boxes of 'useful' bits and pieces and future projects. Wonder how those cushions and springs are surviving!

Reply to
terry

But then the TV won't fit.

on YouTube for "TV bed lift" for others ....

Reply to
Adrian C

Double entendre intendeded ?

Reply to
robgraham

Want. Wantwantwant!

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Really? Looks unutterably naff to me.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Verdon

Not half as naff as a bloody great telly nailed to the wall!

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Hi rob: No. I missed it!!!!! :-)

Reply to
terry

Bloody great telly eh?

So try this:!

<

Not what you thought; eh?

Reply to
terry

A woman asked me for a Double entendre the other day - so I gave her one.

I'll get me coat...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

LOL. Splendid!